Translate

Saturday 25 February 2012

A TOUCH OF ROMANCE

Hi folks 

Well it looks a nice bright morning here, I do hope we will see sunshine today again like we did yesterday!  It really lifts the spirits to see some sunshine.  Do you agree?

Today I have another creation to share which I made for a Competition last year.  I did no good in the Competition but kept the photos.  It was a double whammy I made here, so there is a shaped card plus a smaller matching gift card.


I think this fits many occasions really, celebrations, Get Well, Special Days etc.





Image:  Lotv
Papers First Edition (? I think?)
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts and Mulberry Crafts 
Swirl:  Magnolia die-cuts
Leaves:  Martha Stewart 'branch' punch

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:




11 comments:

  1. Stunning card Judy, love those pretty hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous Judy,love the shape.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a beautiful easel card!!! I don't understand why you didn't win!!! I love the heart shape and your colouring!!! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy hope the sun is shining with you as much as it is here! It's lovely. And what a great card you made, I love the little card to match it like a couple and so romantic!

    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! What a great shaped card and a cool fold too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our fancy fold challenge :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Hun this is one stunningly shaped card,and the colours and detail are just perfection,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow.love these very much judy.stunning heart shape and the image is so sweet and gorgeous pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Judy, it's absolutely gorgeous.

    I have nominated you for a award, I hope you will accept, please visit me at http://crazy4flowerscards.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-awardyeah.html

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week for our Love is in the Air challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely card you are very creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us over at Little Claire this month, Heidi (DT) x

    ReplyDelete