Translate

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

HEIDI

Evening everyone

I am here with my second post today, this time a very quick one.  I just love this Digi image created by Sylvi Zet Wee Stamps She is called 'Heidi', what a lovely name!  I have coloured her with Copics and Promarkers.

Die-cuts:  Spellbinders Nestabilities and Magnolia, Nellie Snellen, Marianne Creatables
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers:  Marianne Creatables
Heart pearls, and cheesecloth & Stickles from EBay
Ribbon tassles, pearls and ribbon purchased locally

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking tonight

Judy x


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Love that image
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Judy....a beautifully coloured image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi is so cute, love the colours you have used Judy. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really do have similar taste Judy. This is the first stamp I bought after I saw it on Bev Rochesters site back in March. Heidi was the one who got me into stamping. Love the colours you have used here
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning judy.your colours are really gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweeter, sweetest!! LO!! Gorgeous, Judy. Love, Nicole

    ReplyDelete