Translate

Monday 1 April 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND APRIL CHALLENGE - O Christmas Tree

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of the new monthly challenge at  Christmas Cards All Year Round, where the theme is 'O Christmas Tree'.  What a fabulous theme this is!  I was totally lost at first, simply because there was so much inspiration going through my head.  Anyhow this is what I opted to make.  The snow couple image has been coloured by a very dear friend of mine and I have added Flower Soft and glitter to the foot to represent snow.

Pearls  from EBay
Images:  Sugar Nellie Snow Couple, Magnolia Tree
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Rose buds, lace, ribbon,  purchased locally
Stickles
Machine Stitching


and




I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:



Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet crimbo card Judy, I so wish I could get organised to get some made.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, antother of this special cards. Great and the Snowmen are so cute.

    Hugs and a nice Easter Monday
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Judy,
    What a beautiful card, such a lovely design
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.gorgeous papers and design and i love the cute snow couple :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable Christmas card Judy, I love the traditional colours and sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judy, I just love this card. So sweet, colorful and creative. Tell your friend she did an awesome job coloring. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy, love the layout of your card hunnie, fab papers and super image.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what an adorable card! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Judy. What a super card. I do love the fabulous design and your snow couple. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable Christmas card, Judy! I love the snowmen and the tag! Fabulous!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card. I love snowmen and the way you put the tag in here...the colors, the layout. This is sooo pretty!!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Such a sweet image and gorgeous design - love the little pocket and tag.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image Judy. Beautifully coloured and love the papers, layout and design you have used.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete