Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND MAY CHALLENGE - GINGERBREAD

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of the new monthly challenge at  Christmas Cards All Year Round, where the theme is 'Gingerbread' plus ribbon and 3 buttons.  I thought I may struggle with this one at first but you know it worked out so easy.  And I loved making for this Challenge.

I used one of the die-cuts from LOTV

Pearls  from EBay

Flowers and ribbon from Ribbon Girl
Doilies from EBay
Gingerbread men buttons and virtually everything else from my stash
Machine Stitching



and I decorated the inside too making the square doiley into a little envelope:





I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:



Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,love the fab image and your design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy, I love your design and image and what a great idea to put the recipe inside - a fabulous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy, this is wow!!! I love all the pretty lace with the red background.. image a real darling too, love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Judy! Gorgeous image and lovely embellishments. Like the way you've included the recipe!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is sooo gorgeous hunnie, love all the details, wonderful stitching and fab gingerbread buttons, why didn't I think of that! Love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Judy. I love your gingerbread man button,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous judy.i love your pretty design and adorable sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Judy. I love the design and the fab doily envelope and gingerbread recipe on the inside.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy

    What a beauty.

    So many lovely elements and I love the little doily envelope!

    Wishing you a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is a winner Judy. Love the layout you have used. Great embellishments as always and fab decoration on the inside
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Judy! The colours are fab and the image and your colouring is gorgeous. I just love the clever doily envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, I love this fabulous Christmas card! Just stunning!!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete