Translate

Thursday 4 July 2013

DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAY

Hi everyone 

I am here today to share my Design Team card I made for the  Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge We have a fun challenge for you this week entitled 'Red White and Blue'.  All the details can be found on the Sassy Studio Bog here

I struggled to find papers the right colour for this one but thankfully found some freebie ones in my stash. 



Image:  'Dorothy Sassy' coloured with Copics available at Sassy Studios
Machine Stitching
Flowers from Live and Love Crafts
Items from stash

I do hope you find time to pop over to the  Challenge Blog , there is some lovely inspiration to be had from my very talented teamies and it would be fabulous if you could also play along and join in the Challenge.

Thank you for looking today,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy, I love your fabulous image and pretty embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous judy.i love the colour combo and fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, super cute! Love all the lace and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, she's one sassy lady lol... Love the card design and the stitching :-)
    Hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete