Translate

Friday 11 October 2013

BABY CARD AND CO-ORDINATING GIFT BAG

Hi everyone,

Tonight I am here to share a card and co-ordinating Gift Bag I made following this lovely Sketch for the Challenge at Shabby Tearoom




I turned the Sketch around, and followed the Sketch to the inside of the card.  The front does follow the sketch but the embellishments have covered it, but the card bag is followed to the Sketch too and this is easier to see.  It is a bit photo heavy I am afraid:


















 I used a Mo Manning image but everything else is very much from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thank you for looking,

Judy x



5 comments:

  1. I'm speechless at the utter beauty of this little set...wow! Who ever receives this is sure to LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous set Judy, adorable image and pretty pinks - beautifully embellished as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow these are so stunning judy.really sweet image and i love your pretty pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink and lace are perfect for each other :) stunning ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Judy, this is so pretty. I lovr the pink and lace and the Mo Maniing image is just so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete