Translate

Wednesday 28 May 2014

ROSES AT CHEERY LYNN

Hi all,

I really do apologise for my absence, I have been, and still am really busy at the moment but I will be back in full force again soon.

I have a card to share with you tonight which I made a little while ago and would like to enter into the lovely challenge at Cheery Lynn.

I loved making this card using a mixture of Cheery Lynn dies and this fabulous Sarah Kay image which has been coloured by a friend of mine.  You will see there is a pocket in both central sections where a tag has been slotted inside.  The flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts, I have machine stitched the edges and the papers are Tilda ones. 


I would like to enter this into the following:

Cheery Lynn Challenge - Roses (my roses are on the papers)

Thanks for looking tonight,

Judy x

11 comments:

  1. PHENOMENAL Judy!! Love the style of this beautiful card!! Hope all is well!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgous Judy. Such lovely rich colours and a fabulous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the design the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! It's absolutely amazing!!! Love each and every bit of this project!!!!!
    Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee, Judy was a gorgeous design! So much work! Looks incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, This is gorgeous, I love your accents of the doilies on your pockets and your stitching. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and hope to see you back again soon. Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally delightful Judy, love everything about it. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project! I love those frames as the anchors of the project and the doily sneaking out of the pockets! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Judy. What a lovely image and perfectly framed. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fabulous. I loved the way everything is coordinated in this card. The doilies are so beautifully arranged. Thanks for your entry in the cheery Lynn challenge. Best of luck. See you in the next challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning judy.really beautiful design and i love your colours and pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete