Translate

Saturday 1 November 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND NOVEMBER CHALLENGE - No patterned paper

Hi everyone

Today sees the half way mark for the Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'No Patterned Papers.  Well that says only one thing to me, and that is embossing.  So this time I opted to make a shaped card using my Go Kreate dies.  This is actually a one single sheet card with a small easel at the back.  I was not happy with how it was standing (or not standing! lol) so I made a little multifold easel which I popped inside the card fixing both front and back to it.  It has now worked a treat!

TO DO THIS:

I cut a piece of card just a little narrower than the width of the card with plenty of length.  I then scored at half inches several times, then folded some mountain and valley folds and snipped the extra length off.  It then has been stuck inside the two layers.

 


Image coloured by a friend of mine.  (Cuddly Buddly image I think?)
Embossing Folders
Items from stash
Machine Stitching

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Judy ! Love the image and the beautiful poinsettias ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the flowers and great design... and that cute image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Judy, such a jolly image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, cute penguin, lovely shape and design details. Love the colour choice, the splashes of red look great against the mainly white card.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Judy, love the cute image and fabulous shape.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this sweetheart too!!! You have been busy...love the image and card design!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete