Translate

Sunday 4 January 2015

Recap - 2014 Favourites

Morning all,

Today sees the final cards I selected to recap on my favourites from 2014.  These are cards I made for the Fussy & Fancy Design Team.

Looking at these quite inspires me to try make some more cards this shape you know.  You know how I love trying different things, well I am thinking I need to think up a twist to them maybe too.  I am in dire need of some inspiration at the moment so that I can get back into the swing of making after Christmas.

 


Well, I wonder what I will be posting on my Blog this time next year?  It was strange looking back a year, going through the cards I had made.  It was like a trip down Memory Lane somehow.

Thanks for stopping by and looking today,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely display of your unique style Judy, always a delight to see.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous, and another great fold! Must try this some time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I do love those shapes, they are unusual and beautiful ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous Judy, it is nice to stop and look back sometimes isn't it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are truly gorgeous. Love every detail you put into them.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow more gorgeous cards and beautiful shapes. Love the lace and pearls.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete