Translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

KRAFTYHANDS BLOG POST

Hi everyone,

It is my turn today to post on the Blog at  Kraftyhands found here   Don't forget too that there is a lovely challenge each month.  It would be lovely to see you all joining in.

I have a photo to share of a gift bag I made using the lovely Dutch Doobadoo A4 gift bag template.  This is simply cut from one A4 sheet of card.  ( Found here)  I find these so easy to use and quite addictive!

I have used the lovely 'Kew' papers from Kraftyhands shop  I think these have to be one of my favourite packs of papers!  The heart die is from Noor Designs UK  and I layered a smaller heart die-cut using the same papers onto the fancy heart die-cut.  You will see that lace has been used for the handle.  I like this better than the handle on the template to be honest.


The embellishments are from Live and Love Crafts and as always anything else is from my stash.

Thanks for looking today everyone, and I hope you have a lovely day,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Judy I hope you are well and enjoying the sun.
    I adore this gift bag and all you embellishment are gorgeous. And the design is absolutely wonderful.

    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Judy, fabulous details as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo beautiful Judy ! This bag is a gift in itself ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like a summers day Judy and loving the crisp white against the pinsk.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy this is awesome and so very beautifully designed, the colours and detail is amazing as always, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, it is beautiful!! Love your design! and the heat die looks gorgeous! So beautifully embellished as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete