Translate

Wednesday 16 September 2015

VINTAGEY CHRISTMAS

Hi everyone,

Well, I have been making Christmas cards over the Summer.  I have booked to go to two Christmas Craft Fairs in October and November so have had such fun making.

This card was made using the lovely papers from Live and Love Crafts and again I have used the lovely lace from Jules house of Ribbons 




The flowers are a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts and Ebay
The Vintage image was a freebie
The snowflakes peeping through are a Joy die from Noor Designs Uk
And everything else came from my stash.

Thanks for looking and here's to a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! I LOVE the image cut out and layered on the sheet music! I'll have to try to remember that trick, as it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judy! Good luck with your craft fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Judy, I absolutely love it! The design, image and embellishments are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous Chrismtas card Judy ! Love your embellies, they are gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this just such a pretty image. Layout and colour embellishments just perfect !!!!....
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete