Translate

Thursday 8 October 2015

SEEDS OF LOVE at Kraftyhands

Hi everyone.

It is my turn to post again today  on Kraftyhands Blog at http://www.kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/

You will notice I have used these lovely papers from http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/
called Distress Watercolour Blends 1 again. (There are a choice of packs, this is the one I chose).  As I said before I just love these, lovely colours, so tasteful and as always with Kraftyhands' papers they are of the finest quality.  A real joy to work with.  

This time I reached for the lovely Seeds of Love postcard toppers.  As always I have added a selection of embellishments from my stash.



Take a look at  Kraftyhands online shop and I know you will find lots of lovely products to drool over.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. As always a super creation Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Judy you never fail to amaze me with your wonderful creations.
    I do love the seeds of love post cards.
    And your design is gorgeous as always xxx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very rich and classy card. With all the richness of the deep reds and the white open flowers love it!!!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Judy ! The image is beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Judy!! The postcards are gorgeous as is the beautiful lace and pom pom trim.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete