Translate

Thursday 12 November 2015

VINTAGE ANGELS

Hi everyone

Christmas is on its way!  So, as it has been a little quiet on here lately I reckon it is time I shared some of the cards I have been making.  I am starting with this one which was inspired simply by looking through my Vintage images.  This one was from Live and Love Crafts, and it just went from there.  Well, actually it was not quite as easy as that because my Mojo has gone on strike!  Since I was not well it just does not want to play ball, so the cards I have been making have not been plain sailing at all.

Any ideas how I can get inspired?  I have tried all the usual things.  A very good friend of mine has suggested I start colouring again.  Mmmm, what do you think?  I have a lot to learn at colouring and am not a confident colourer.  But maybe this is the way to go.

Anyway onto the card:



I think the papers I used are Maja
Image from Live and Love Crafts
The ships Wheel die I think is a Joy die, and the stars are from a Dutch Doobadoo template.  The top die, again I am not sure but I think this is a Marianne die.

You will see I have used the lovely Dutch Doobadoo paste from Noor Designs UK again and the stars are from Lifve and Love Crafts

I would like to say a big thank you to all my loyal followers, your comments really do help to keep me going, especially when I am waning.  Thank you.

Thanks for looking today

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Judy I am so sorry to hear that you have been so unwell, it sounds like your spirits need a boost, I know the feeling well. Judy your mojo simply cannot be missing because this is one incredibly beautiful vintage creation full of so much wonderful detail and a top notch card design, awesome make. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me some love.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a BEAUTIFUL vintage card Judy!!!
    So pretty designed. Love it!
    Hope you feel better soon. All good thoughs from me :)
    Inger xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy. I'm always lost in admiration of the ability to add so many lovely details and get a beautiful result, if I try it the result looks a bit like a jumble sale, I just don't have the knack!
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell and really hope you're soon back to full health...in body and spirit!
    I think it's a great idea to start colouring again, it's so relaxing and the more you do it the more confident you'll get.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never have guessed your mojo has gone walkabout, both cards are utterly beautiful!! Yes get those pens out and start colouring and I absolutely agree with Chris it is so relaxing.
    Take care Judy.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete