Translate

Monday 21 December 2015

VINTAGE STAR BAG

Morning everyone,

Well, surprise surprise,another bag! lol  I loved making these and will definitely be making more for next year.  This is something that just materialised when i was playing.  And of course it is the lovely Dutch Doobadoo Star template again.


This design was actually so simple but I really like the effect.  The image was from Magic Moonlight (I think), the bagtwas from Hobbycraft and the rest werefrom my stash.

Thanks for looking,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Judy ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Judy. You've certainly made very good use of that great star. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift bag! The star looks gorgeous and I love the beautiful embellishments, in fact I love it all!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous gift bag Judy, such a beautiful image and pretty details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Judy, adorable image!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete