Translate

Friday 15 April 2016

PINK AND BLACK

Hi everyone

Would you believe I have found a photo of a card Imade back in 2013!  How I missed posting this one I do not know.  I was well into working with shaped cards at that time and I loved this shape (and stilol do for that matter).  I was using Cardmaker's Delights images then, just as I still am now too.  The colours are so unusual for me but I do still like them.

I have no idea what the papers are on this card but I do know the lace was purchased locally.




As always, thanks for looking

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. What very striking colours Judy, glad it's not just me that finds ages old un-blogged cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judy and love your beautiful image...your colours really compliment each other

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty Judy. I love that black lace. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Judy what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the vintage image and the beautiful lace!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning Judy.Gorgeous image and card fold and I really love the fabulous striking colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking creation Judy ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Judy,
    Mary H mentioned you in her blogpost as her new follower and added a link to your blog. So I decided to hop over and have a look around here. Very beautiful cards you make. I love this black and pink creation very pretty.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete