Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2016

ALTERED NOTEBLOCK


Hi everyone

I am here tonight with a quick posting of an altered Noteblock which I have just nicely completed.

I just love these papers from Lemoncraft.  Noor Designs Uk stock these I am sure (together with a lovely selection of lace and flowers  which has just arrived).

The Tulle trim is from Live and Love Crafts, as are some of the fowers.  And the lovely softboard by Dutch Doobadoo is from Noor Designs Uk along with the structure paste.  Yeah my two favourite shops!  Everything else came from my stash.





As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty notebook Judy and how very realist the woodgrain papers are.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy this is so beautiful! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Judy this is one stunning card and the design is wonderful as always.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, must check out those shops you mentioned. Cara x

    ReplyDelete