Translate

Saturday 27 August 2016

CHRISTMAS ANGELS

Hi everyone,

Well, it is Bank Holiday here in UK, so I wish everyone a very happy Bank Holiday.

Having seen the Challenge for this month is 'Christmas in August' at Noor Designs UK, I am sharing a Christmas card I have made using the lovely papers by Lemoncraft called 'Christmas Greetings'.  I just love these papers.  These together with the border die, leaves and beautiful trim are all available at http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/

The Poinsettia die was a freebie from a magazine, but I think it is a Crealies.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the edges and then added glitter.

I think virtually everything else came from my stash


I would love to enter this into two Challenges as follows:

Christmas in August at Noor Designs UK 
Use at least two dies at ALLSORTS 

As always, thanks for looking. 

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Judy and it's a prefect creation for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, lots of lovely details, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Judy! I just love all the gorgeous details and the design is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, love those little touches that finish it off. Cara x

    ReplyDelete