Translate

Sunday 23 April 2017

Crafteezee Collection - 'Elegant Ladies'

Hello everyone 

I am here again today with some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.

First of all, for those who do not know, these are Limited Edition.   It is a collection assembled by Tracy, who tries to source ALL NEW items each month, focusing on her favourite things.  If there are any left over these go into the store, and if not just those that purchase the kit will receive. Each month is a different theme .   Don't miss out, hop on over HERE to order your kit.    Doesn't that sound fabulous!  There is also an additional facility using Paypal monthly subscription links.

So, onto what I made.  Today I am sharing a card using the Crafteezee Elegant Ladies' Collection and selected other things from from the shop at http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/ plus items from my own stash.







So, from the 'Elegant Ladies' Collection I used the gorgeous papers which actually include some images, one of which I framed behind a Scrapinec ~Frame from the shop.  In addition the lovely Umbrella, lace, pink flowers and charms were all from the Collection.

I used a mixture of Joy and Fantasy dies.

I will add links below to the two-tone flowers, seam binding, cheesecloth and pearl cascade which were from the shop at http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/



Here we can see the lovely seam binding, Pearl Cascade and Umbrella.  I cannot get enough of this!










  I will list links below.

The May Collection is now available to order,it is entitled 'Life is a Journey' and can be found HERE

As always, I have absolutely loved using this fabulous Collection!

Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, goegeous card. Love the papers and fab embellishments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy and so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so elegant and stunning!! I just love all of the details you added!! The pearls around the frame are such a beautiful touch!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Judy.I love the vintage lady and your soft colours and pretty details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This screams pure elegance Judy! I love the design and all the wonderful dies and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so girly and pretty. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry hun, I thought I'd left you a comment on this, lovely design and beautiful to look at, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete