Translate

Sunday 28 May 2017

PION GIFT BAG

Hi everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well.

As promised I have a Gift Bag to share today which I made to co-ordinate with the card I posted on Wednesday 24 May.  I had such fun making these, I love making items to co-ordinate, if not actually matching.  The PION papers are such a joy to work with, as are items purchased from Noor Design UK.  There could well be items added from my stash too.

I made this a sort of criss cross style.  I absolutely love making this shape of card and decided it would be nice on a gift bag too.  Isn't it lovely to have some 'old faithful' favourite layouts to resort to when you just do not know what to make?








Here we can see the two detachable tags from the side:







As always, thanks for looking, and Happy Weekend.

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Judy,
    What a beautiful creation !
    Lovely whit the tags and the beautiful lace and design .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and wow again Judy. These bag and the tags are looking stunning. Beautiful flower creation as always and the laces are elegant as always. Oh I love this whole arrangement.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you don't need to put anything in the bag...it's a gift itself!! This is stunning!! I love how you've decorated it!! The pull-out tags are a fabulous touch!! Absolutely spectacular, Judy!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that bag is going to have to contain a stunning gift to match up to the gloriousness of the bag! Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing Judy! So full of beautiful embellishments and a stunning design too!! Love the bows.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly beautiful design. Your work is amazing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete