Translate

Friday 15 September 2017

FUSSY & FANCY CHALLENGE - 'Fall Colours'

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of another Challenge at http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


It is Pat's turn to host this challenge and the chosen theme is 'Fall Colours ' 


Well I think this card says it all.  It is another one with a detachable tag.  Again, I have used items from Noor Design UK and also from my stash.



Showing the detachable tag:




It would be lovely if you had time to pop over and see the Design Team's beautiful inspiration and even better if you fancy joining in with the challenge. (http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ )

As always, thanks for looking,


Judy x

8 comments:

  1. An adorable Victoriana image Judy and love all the warm reds against the soft cream.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is absolutely beautiful Judy I do love Autumnal colours, the image, dies and flower displays look awesome, an outstanding creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the layers!! The tag is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card & tag Judy and that image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Judy! I love the rich colours and the embellishments are absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very atmospheric x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Judy, I love that vintage image xx

    ReplyDelete