Translate

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Anything goes at CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my card for  http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.  Full details can be found by clicking the above link

Back to my normal style this month.

Here I used a Spellbinders window die which I beaded.  There is a Vintage image behind the Window and lace to give the impression of curtains.  



Again I have used items from Wild Orchid Crafts. Noor Design UK and my stash.

It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Judy!! Your beaded window frame looks amazing!! The laces and flowers are gorgeous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what a super card. Love the design and all the lush embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, just popping by to thank you for your beautiful card. It was so kind and thoughtful of you :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I was here I took some time to admire this stunning Christmas card...it's amazing Judy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete