Translate

Wednesday 9 May 2018

CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN' Challenge - Anything Christmas goes

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my card for  http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.  Full details can be found by clicking the above link

And here I have another card using one of the rag dress toppers I made a while ago.





Again I have used items from Wild Orchid Crafts. Noor Design UK and my stash.

It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy, love the little dress and the luscious lace!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, this is wonderful, very regal. Love the colours and lace on the box and the dress is fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is breathtaking Judy! The dress is stunning and I love the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete