Translate

Sunday 24 June 2018

VINTAGE LADY


Hi everyone

I am just touching base with a card I made recently but first would like to apologise for it being quiet on my Blog recently.  I will be continuing to post my Design Team cards but it may go a little quiet, apart from that, for a couple of months.  Rest assured I will be back though!

However, I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments I have been receiving.  I do appreciate them.  Thank you!



So, here is my card with one of my favourite images.   I have used mainly items from Crafteezee (formerly Noor Design UK) and Wild Orchid Crafts.  Anything else came from my stash.

I hope you are all enjoying the Summer.

Until next time

Judy x

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card (as always)! Love the colours the ivory and lilac are beautiful together.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete