Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2018

CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN' CHALLENGE - Anything Christmas goes

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my card for  http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.  Full details can be found by clicking the above link

I started by getting out my embossing folders, and went from there.  The image is one I have had in for some time now from LOTV.  I love using up stash!






Again I have used items from Wild Orchid Crafts. Crafteezee (formerly Noor Design UK) and my stash.

It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always, sweet image and so beautifully embellished.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Judy. This is probably my favourite LotV Christmas image- just made for colouring up in red xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is such a beautiful Christmas card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas creation Judy. That image is so sweet and your lovely white on white card with the pops of red is delish! I must ink my LOTV Christmas stamps up too for this Christmas. I've far too many virgin stamps! LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet and elegant card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete