Translate

Thursday, 11 October 2012

A TOUCH OF VINTAGE

Hi everyone,

A very quick posting from me tonight.  Here I have a Vintage card to share which I made recently.  I love these images from Magic Moonlight.

Die-cuts:  Marianne Creatables 
Magic Moonlight Image
Doiley from EBay
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts 
Machine Sttiched

 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Pad Challenge - Vintage 
Divas By Design Challenge - Anything Goes 
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking

Judy x

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous vintage card.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintagecard, Judy!! Very romantic. I´ll email you very soon. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Judy I just love the Magic moonlight images this is a beautiful card
    bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card very much, so much detail and lovely layers. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful judy.gorgeous vintage image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous my sweetie I love the images from over there but then I forget to print them....stupid me. Love the vintage feel to this shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely image Judy...your vintage card is gorgeous !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous project - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our anything goes challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage card. So elegant. Love it
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy this is so pretty,so simple but beautiful Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete