Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

PUNCH AWAY IN AUTUMN

Hi everyone

Well, I am here tonight to make up for a little lost time.  What shocking weather we have had this week here in Yorkshire, it has been wet and foggy all week so far.  On the plus side it is good crafting weather, and I have had my head down focused on something I have been beavering away at which is now almost completed.

I will keep this brief as I have a couple more cards I would like to post tonight if I have time.

My first card is one I have completed for one or two challenges, my main aim being to include punches  (I looked out my Martha Stewart 'branch' punch for this part) and Autumn colours.  Well, I just could not resist using Sylvia Zet's  lovely image for this one.  I have coloured her with Coplics and Promarkers.

Die-cuts:  Tim Holtz and Cheery Lynn
Punches:  Martha Stewart 'Branch' Punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon and Lace purchased locally
Pearls from EBay
Stickles from stash
Machine Stitched


I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Ribbon Girl Challenge - Colour Challenge
Sirstampalot Challenge - Punch Away
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes

I will be back shortly with my next card

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers and embellishments you have used and such a cutie. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judy. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another totally gorgeous card sweetie I soooooo love Sylvia Zet images & this is so beautiful. Love the softness of this hun. Have loved seeing all your cards tonight shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning. Love the image and the great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody. hugs trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A quite delightful card Judy, beautifully neat stitching around the edge as well.

    Thanks so much to joining our Punch Away theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and lovely autumnal feel!
    Hope you are well and happy trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this judy.gorgeous image and details and your autumnal colours are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image Sue I love her images though I haven't bought any yet.Love the colours you've used and your stitching is fab. You have been a busy girl with all your lovely cards.
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Judy - really pretty - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete