Translate

Sunday 14 December 2014

KRAFTYHANDS - Man about Town - Gift Bag

Morning all,

I have another Altered Gift Bag to share today using the lovely papers (Man About Town) again  which can be found at Kraftyhands
 
As I said yesterday, I felt these papers really were best left to lead the way.  It seemed so wrong to cover these up, but I really had to slap my hands to stop adding more embellishments!   They team perfectly with Kraft so these bags were ideal to be altered.  I think they came from Hobby Craft in packs of so many.




 
Kraftyhands 'Man About Town Collection' papers
Hobby Craft bag
Items from stash.

Thanks for looking today,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Another gloriously Vintage gift bag Judy.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one and the first one are a absolutely fabulous creations Judy and the papers look fantastic.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags look fantastic! Love the papers and you have shown so much restraint with the embellishments :), just the right amount for a very classy finish!
    have a good week!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gift bags Judy, the shape of the panels is really lovely... Love the feather too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Judy this is stunning! I totally love the design and the beautiful papers and the feather and bow just finish it off nicely.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning gift bag judy.fabulous distressing and the bicycle is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete