Translate

Tuesday 9 December 2014

SIMPLY SHABBY

Morning all,

The card I am sharing today is one I made way back in February this year.  I was experimenting with different style at the time, trying to build up a variety fo stock to take to some Craft Fairs in the Summer.

Here I was experimenting with using some of my goodies at Live and Love Crafts again. (How I love that shop!).  And, of course I used some stash products as well.

I am almost to the end of my saved photos now so my posts may may become not be quite so frequent as it will be a case of posting cards as I make them.  Unless I find some more that I have not posted yet that is, as I do have a sneeky feeling theremay be another folder lurking with some more in.  Watch this space.....




Thanks for stopping by and looking today,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous....you make the prettiest cards, always a pleasure to pop by. Hope you're well.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is gorgeous Judy... Your cards are really stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card Judy. Love all the gorgeous embellies and the feathers are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Judy! Your cards are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely stunning judy.i love all your pretty details and such beautiful soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening Judy this is absolutely stunning I love the design of it.
    And the colours are gorgeous.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete