Translate

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

KRAFTYHANDS AND NOOR GIFT BAG

Hi everyone,

I have a small gift bag to share today which I have made using the lovely Dutch Doobadoo stencil from Noor Design Uk.  The lovely star die is also a Joy one (Noor).  This bag was so easy to make up.  I simply took a pencil to draw around the shape and cut it out. It is mainly straight edges so was quite straight forward.  I did not bother with the handle as I wanted to use lace for the handles anyway.

The papers I used are from the 'Kew' 6 inch pack at Kraftyhands.  I just love these papers.
 


The embellishments were from Live and Love Crafts and anythng else came from my stash.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Judy.

    Apsols for being such a bad visitor, computer problems ongoing and head down for C&C samples and not much time inbetween.

    Have a good Tuesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Judy ! Such a precious creation... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Judy, fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift bag - you have done such an amazing job! The image is gorgeous and the embellishments are just beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is beautiful Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy well what can I say about this one as it's absolutely stunning.
    And the colours are gorgeous/
    I just adore it I wish someone would buy me a gift just to get the bag.
    The embellishments and the design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Judy I absolutely love this beautiful creation, what a stunning bag, the papers and embellishments look fantastic so do the lace handles, excellent make, Judy I also wanted to thank you for the link to the tutorial I appreciate it so much.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Judy, I see you have air take production line going. Glad your enjoying using this easy to use stencil.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete