Translate

Thursday 12 March 2015

NOOR/DUTCH DOOBADOO Gift Bag - embossed

Hi everyone,
 
 
If  I am not bombarding you with my Tussie Mussies, it is with Gift bags" Haha.

I have another small gift bag to share today which I have made using the lovely Dutch Doobadoo stencil from Noor Design Uk.  The lovely heart die is also a Joy one (Noor).  I cannot re-iterate how easy this was to draw around and to cut out.    I kept it very simple this time.  This time I tried an embossed version.  The photo does not do it justice at all I am afraid.
 


The embellishments were from Live and Love Crafts and anythng else came from my stash.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Judy ! Love the heart and the pearls you have put all around it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW incredibly beautiful bag that heart looks amazing so does the embossing, truly spectacular make Judy.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Judy, I love the pearls and your embossing.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Judy and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning judy.the heart is gorgeous and i love your soft colours and pearls ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete