Translate

Sunday 12 June 2016

Here comes Summer AT NOOR DESIGNS UK SHOP AND CHALLENGE

Back again with my second post of the day.


Right, so this is the second post today.  If you would like to see my first post please just scroll down.

WHOOPS! 

I LOOKED AT IT wrong!   The lovely Challenge is entitled Here Comes Summer at Noor!

 Spring flowers is now Here comes Summer?  How good is that!    Well, I find it hard to make a card without roses on it, and I am sure Roses will be a spring flower in some Countries, but I could not resist these lovely flowers from Noor Designs UK.   And now my card still fits the Challenge of Summer.  Life just gets better! lol I forget their name, but just take a look in the embellishments/flowers section in Tracy's shop at Noor Desigs UK and you will be lost in an online garden!  In fact just make a cuppa and browse the whole shop,  It really is a one stop shop now!  There are such a lot of lovely goodies to be had.

I think this image could be from Magic Moonlight, but not sure.  

The lovely Tulle trim was from Live and Love Crafts, but again it is now in stock at Noor.  The lovely papers are from Noor too, but true to form I have covered them up! lol  OMGoodness!  I was lost for choice when I checked out the papers and all so lovely!

After inking the edges and adding Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste (love this stuff!, again from Noor Designs UK) to the Cheery Lynn die-cuts I added bits and pieces from my stash.


Well, here you have it, my entry into the challenge at  Noor Designs Uk - Here comes Summer

Again, many thanks for looking, and Happy Sunday!

Judy x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow love this hun stunning beautiful detail,just love it. Xxx my new blog hun trying to get my followers again .https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great save! Another stunning card, love the flowers. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is stunning! The image is so beautiful and I adore the flowers, ribbon and lace - in fact I love it all.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete