Translate

Monday 20 June 2016

MAGIC MOONLIGHT VINTAGE

Hi everyone

I am here today to share a creation I made recently.  I have only recently got the photos uploaded to be honest.

I decided to try a slightly different layout for a change, it is one that sort of just happened, if you know what I mean?   I really did not know what I had in mind so I just decided to go with the flow.  I ended up sort of using up scraps, which as most of you will know I just love doing.

The image is from Magic Moonlight and the two dies are Tim Holtz on the edge dies.  The roses are from Wild Ordchid Crafts and everything else came from my stash.


I would love to enter this into the challenge at http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/pastels-and-pearls-challenge.html   where the theme is 'Pastels and Pearls'  What a fabulous theme!

As always, thanks for looking today

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card Judy! A perfect design for a perfect lady (haha)!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project with a feminine vintage feel. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I really like the way the image appears to be resting beneath an arbor of roses! So nicely composed! Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie Pastels and Pearls Challenge

    ReplyDelete