Translate

Sunday 19 March 2017

Crafteezee Collection - 'Sweet Romance'

Hello everyone 

I am here again today with some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.

First of all, for those who do not know, these are Limited Edition. ¬ The Collections are a collection assembled by Tracy, who tries to source ALL NEW items each month, focusing on her favourite things.  If there are any left over these go into the store, and if not just those that purchase the kit will receive. Each month is a different theme .   Don't miss out, hop on over HERE to order your kit.    Doesn't that sound fabulous!  There is also an additional facility using Paypal monthly subscription links.

So, onto what I made.  Today I am sharing a pocket card I made using the Crafteezee 'Sweet Romance' Collection and selected other things from the shop at http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/ plus items from my own stash, although it is mostly from the Collection.

First though, I digress a little.  I can assure you when I opened my parcel I was not disappointed!  In fact just the opposite.  I have some photos which I took of the Collection which may be of interest:









So, onto my pocket card.  This is the front:






Basic shape:

I started off with a piece of card measuring 10 x 6 inches.  I then scored at 2 inches, 2 1/4 inches, 6 inches and 6 1/4 inches.  I also cut two pieces 2 inches long and scored three times every 1/4 inch.  Then cut the excess off.  This piece I folded alternately with valley and mountain folds,  to make little concertina pieces to pop inside each end.

For the front I used several items from the 'Sweet Romance' Collection:

Papers, heart lace, bronze hearts and pearl hearts.  

The Window die is a spellbinders die,the floral edge die is a JOY die. and the embellishments are from Noor Designs UK.  I will include links at the foot which will take you straight to the items in the shop.

Here we have the inside of the card:




You will see I have included a pocket at each side.  Just look at those lovely papers from the 'Sweet Romance' Collection!  AND,they are available in the shop too.

The image has been taken from one of the papers in the Collection.  This close up shows the lovely Hyacinth and glass strawberry and Pomegranate apples from the shop.  Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste has been tinged to the rose.






The pleated ruffle Tulle trim, seam binding and other stated items can be found at  http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/  I will list links below.


As always, I have absolutely loved using this fabulous Collection!

Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful window scene and lovely flower arrangement with lace, hearts and the little charms.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pocket card is gorgeous Judy. The package did look inviting! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Judy.Really love your card fold and all the gorgeous detailing is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a beautiful card!
    Very nice with the window. Nice details a beautiful creation .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it's so stunning!! I love the window design!! The papers are gorgeous!! The inside is amazing, too!! Wow!! Love, love this!! So elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun, loving the design with the pockets, i too love this latest collection so many yummy pieces, lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete