Translate

Sunday 26 March 2017

Crafteezee Collection - 'Sweet Romance'

Hello everyone 

I am here again today with some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.

First of all, for those who do not know, these are Limited Edition.   It is a collection assembled by Tracy, who tries to source ALL NEW items each month, focusing on her favourite things.  If there are any left over these go into the store, and if not just those that purchase the kit will receive. Each month is a different theme .   Don't miss out, hop on over HERE to order your kit.    Doesn't that sound fabulous!  There is also an additional facility using Paypal monthly subscription links.

So, onto what I made.  Today I am sharing a card I made using the Crafteezee 'Sweet  Romance' Collection and selected other things from from the shop at http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/ plus items from my own stash.



The image is from the Maja Vintage Romance sheet.  This matched perfect with the papers from the Collection as they too are from the Maja Vintage Romance section.

The papers, flowers, heart lace and lovely heart button were all in the 'Sweet Romance' Collection.  I added Lace Gwendoline and seam binding from  http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/.  In addition, I tinged the flowers with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste plus a little sparkle.

A few close ups:







  I will list links below.



As always, I have absolutely loved using this fabulous Collection!

Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

9 comments:

  1. Sweet Lovely romantic card !
    Beautiful details .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so elegant and stunning, Judy!! I love the heart!! The flowers and layers are amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning Judy.So many pretty details, I really love the flowers and beautiful soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning hun, loving the bling heart on the paper, your added lace looks fabulous too, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, stunning creations again and so fantastic flower and elegant lace arrangement. Very, very romantic.
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Judy! The heart is beautiful and I love all the fabulous lace and flowers!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Judy <3 I could stare at this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful creation Judy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete