Translate

Friday 27 October 2017

BEADED TREE



Hi everyone

Well, we are to the end of another week again, so I am finishing with another beaded tree image.  It was a digi image (I think?) which I dressed with beads etc.  I used Glossy Accents to stick them.  I find Glossy Accents so useful!  

Again I have used Gilding Wax/polish, this time in gold, on the die-cuts and the embossed background too.

I just want to keep using the Merry Christmas die over and over again!  I just love it!  That got daubed with Gilding Polish too!  The embellishments were a mixture from Noor Design UK, Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash.


Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Weekend to you all.

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and lovely flowers and lace. The christmas tree looks beautiful, and I like the border too.
    Have a relaxing weekend.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So stunning!! The layers are spectacular!! I love how you decorated the tree!! This is so gorgeous, Judy!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, what a lovely card for a very special person x

    ReplyDelete