Translate

Friday 20 October 2017

NO IMAGE CARD

Hi everyone,

A card with mo image?  This was a new mission for me!  But once I got going I found not only could I do it! lol but I was actually pleased with the result.  I have had this one saved in my saved photos folder for a while now so it is time I posted it on my Blog.

You will gather that I just love the window die which I purchased from Noor Design UK and at that time the lovely sprigs and fir cones were in stock too.  In addition there is a mixture of embellishments both from Noor and also from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I love the addition of cheesecloth.  I keep forgetting to use that, I must make a note to use it more often again.  The one I purchased from Tracy at Noor Design UK really is the finest quality and a joy to use.



Well, I think that is it for this week, so I will wish you a very happy weekend, and again thank you so much for stopping by.

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Judy and just proves you don't need an image when you come up with this.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Judy, every day another stunning christmas card. She looks fabulous with the pearl window, my favorite top lace and the amazing flowers. I am really excited.
    Have a relaxing weekend.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!! The window is beautiful!! There is so much gorgeousness to look at, you don't need an image!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW another beauty to feast my eyes on! Everything about this card creams pure elegance - I love it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is very beautiful Judy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card for the challenge, love it x

    ReplyDelete