Translate

Wednesday 18 October 2017

PENNY BLACK CHRISTMAS

Hi everyone,

Yes I was very into Christmas when I made these cards I am posting this week.  In fact I was making Christmas cards right throughout the Summer months.  

So, this card was made using a a lovely Penny Black image which was stamped up with this quirky little sentiment some years ago by a lovely friend of mine.  We had such a lovely Summer that year, it was when I was first introduced to stamping.  Well, when I was looking through my stash I came across this image and new I wanted to use it right away.

I have added an assortment of die-cuts including the lovely Window which has pearls added for effect.  Minimal embellishments have been added this time.  Unusual for me I know!  Anyhow I hope you like it.



As always thank you so much for stopping by,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Judy what a charming design. The papers and the bead window are an absolute eye-catcher. And again this great lace band, I love it.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beautiful Judy !!
    Love the lace and the window

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning!! Wow!! I love the adorable image and the wavy sentiment!! The details are spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design Judy, so many lovely details and the little stamped hedgie is adorable.
    hugs
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like it she says......How in the world can you NOT like this. So sweet.....so lovely designed.....Full of my fav. pearls....a cute image....lovely lace....do I have to say more Judy????? I simply LOVEEEEEE this.....as I always love your cards. Thanx again for the inspiration sweetie.....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what an amazing card! I love the design and cute image!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete