Translate

Monday 12 November 2012

ANY DIE WILL DO WITH A SKETCH

Back again with my second card this evening.

You will gather I have had a lovely weekend crafting my little heart out.  I will post the remaining cards photos later in the week but in the meantime here is card number 2.  I worked to a lovely Sketch for this one.  I just love working to sketches!

Dies:  Tim Holtz and Magnolia
Papers Boofle Christmas
Image:  Sugar Nellie (coloured with Copics andlots of Stickles)
Doiley from EBay
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Machine Stitching

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Sparkle
Christmas Challenges - Sketch 
Penny Black and More challenge - Any die will do 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 

That is it from me tonight.  I hope you have all had a good weekend, and as always thanks for looking,

Judy x




10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy. Love the image and the papers and embellishments look fab and love the sketchy layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, this image is so sweet and the layout and colours are fab.
    Hope you're ok.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thely is is lovely the dies you have used,great layout.I iave two cards to make for my niece's first birthday on for Thursday,Doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately.Take Care and enjoy your crafting.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the image and great use of embellishments and papers.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creation. Love the dies and the gorgous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation Judy, the pretty swirly die across the top really draws the eye into the depth of colour and stitching.

    Thanks so much joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous judy.fab design and details and i love the sweet manga image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little calender. I love the ornate die cut and the cute little bows.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute design. Gorgeous colors too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your calendar. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete