Translate

Monday 12 November 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EWE

Hi everyone,

I am rushing tonight, with two cards to share so these need to be brief postings.

Whilst I remember too, I am going to be a bit tied up for the next week or so with a commission but I do have one or two cards to share so I will pop them on as and when I am able.

My first card tonight is one which someone asked me to make, well I was asked to make a card using this image by Pink Gem.  It is pre-coloured too which is useful.  I worked to a lovely Sketch for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge.

Die-cuts:  Cheery Lyn
Doiley from EBay
Flowers from Wild Orkchid Crafts
Machine Stitched



I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
4 Crafty chicks - Sketch
Divas by Design Challenge - Cute
Dream Valley Challenge - Anything Goes

I will be back shortly with my second card.

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. She is so so sweet. Love the embellishments and the pink is lovely as is the doily.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thi is so cute Judy,what an adorable image.Lovely soft shades of pink,love the stitched detail keeping meaning to have a go of this perhaps one day I will.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is totally gorgeous. Love everything about it. Super cute image, coloured perfectly and just the right embellishments. FABULOUS CARD !!!!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Judy. The colours are so soft and the image so cute and such a great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome super cute, love it, great job on our sketch...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous judy.i love the pretty pink colours and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I just adore all this pink thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane,DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and card, and lovely colours. I mean, who doesn't like pink?! :-)

    ReplyDelete