Translate

Monday 12 November 2012

PEARLS, LACE AND A SKETCH

Hi again 

I am back again, very briefly as I have just realised that one of the Challenges I made this card for ends quite soon so if I do it now I should be within the deadline.

I just loved making this card and I just love this Tilda image which has been coloured by a very dear friend of mine.  I worked to a lovely Sketch for the Challenge at Hannah and Friends.

I have tinged the flowers with white acylic paint and added fine glitter.  Just a touch of Stickles has been added to some of them instead.

Dies:  Spellbinders (on the inside of the card)
Papers Melissa Frances 5th Avenue
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Live and Love Crafts
Ribbon and pearls from Live and Love Crafts
Doilies from EBay
Machine Stitched

and


 

Hannah and Friends Challenge - Fab Sketch 
Marvellous Magnolia Challenge - Pearls and Lace 
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes 
Stamping for the Weekend Challenge - All Stitched up 
Lovely hAnglar Challenge or Sweet Magnolia Challenge - Dies/punches (my die is on the inside) 

That really is it for me now tonight,  Thanks again for looking, 

Judy x


20 comments:

  1. Wow... Judy what a gorgeously designed card.Such beautiful papers, perfect layout and design.... then you had to spoil it with a perfectly coloured mumpy girl.... tsk... you will never convert me..... but so many others love the mumpies I think this is a big winner:)
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you have been busy. Another fantastic card with a super layout and colours as well as that sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy..love the image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for showing us your lovely card at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo sweet, lovely colours, lovely stamp, lovely all the lace you used........Lovely everything!!!!
    Good night, sleep well!
    Hugs, Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I now have a translater at my blog, hope you can get an idea now what I write in my blogposts.....I did not think about it but maybe it's a good idea!!! Thanx.
    Big hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya judy this is ......WOW!!!!!!!!stunning work hunnie love it all soft and just perfection love sassyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this is really lovely....so nicely colored!!! I love this style of card too :)

    Thanks for joining in at Marvelous Magnolia this week!
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Judy, this is one gorgeous card. So very elegant! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Judy, gorgeous card, love the design of this, the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my I've missed a lot of cards i see, they all look great Judy!! Your friend coloured Tilda sooooo beautiful and your flowers looks sooo pretty!! You can use the paint on all colours of flowers, lol!! Big Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my sweetie wow is this stunning or what!! Its absolutely gorgeous I love the design of the card & of course I love this Tilda as well. Soooooooooo beautiful sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back with my Sweet Stampin hat on hun! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, such a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do like this card very much,
    lovely xxx tanja

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW...your card is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww, this is simply amazing! Love the papers, the colours and all those lovely details!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the LO, the soft colours and all that paper lace. Beautiful on the inside as well...I'm too lazy to decorate the inside of my cards. LOL

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete