Translate

Tuesday 5 November 2013

CARDMAKER'S DELIGHTS - VINTAGE SCISSORS


Hi everyone,

I am here today to share a card I made using another fabulous image from Cardmaker's Delights   I fell in love with this image the minute I saw it.  Again, this card sort of just happened.  I was sat piecing this and that together and before I knew it the card was taking shape and done.  I can honestly say I loved making this.  Isn't it great when this happens, there are so many times when things just do not go to plan, that when things go right so quickly it is like a ray of sunshine.  I must admit it is the designing part I like the best in making a card.  I wonder what you like the best?

Cheery Lynn and Tim Holtz Dies
Vintage Topper fromCardmaker's Delights 
Items from stash





I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge - Anything Vintage Goes 

Thanks for looking

Judy x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Judy! That image is incredible, and you've used one of my favorite colour combinations! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you're pleased with this Judy, it really is gorgous. The colours and use of dies with the image is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful creation, I love everything about it. All those wonderful embellishments making a fantastic project

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow love this judy.really beautiful details and colours and the image is so stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Judy. The scissors are stunning and the design and embellies are gorgeous.
    I too love it when a card comes together without too much stress.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Judy. I think I just love all aspects of creating,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is just exquisite. I love that gorgeous image, no wonder you fell in love with it! Your layering and embellishing are just divine : ) this card just screams Judy style, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a beautiful card, the design looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, here on my virtual visits again just to let you know I’ve taken a peek at your latest makes. Have a good Wednesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow.......I lurve this sweetie!! That image is just lush it really is....I've not seen this image before. Absolutely beautiful in every single way.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh this is beautiful Judy!! I love the vintage image and everything you created around it! Gorgeous choice of papers and die cuts! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation! Love your delicate embellishments, design, and color palette!! Thanks for sharing at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All i can say is...wow wow wow!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning Judy, such a fabulous image and just so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning Judy!! What a feast of gorgeous details! The image is beautiful and one of a kind. I think my favourite part of crafting is putting the last finishing touches on a project and seeing the final result of my efforts. I do enjoy colouring too - I find it so relaxing. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete