Translate

Saturday 30 November 2013

SWEET STAMPIN' CHALLENGE - BLACK AND WHITE + ONE MORE

Happy  Saturday Morning everyone,

I am delighted to be back with another Challenge at  Sweet Stamping    The  theme to this Challenge is entitled  'Black and White plus one more colour'.  I opted to add Red giving it a Christmas feel. 

There are two lovely sponsors: 

Challenge Theme: Black & White + One Other Colour
Monthly: The Ribbon Girl
Weekly: My Mum's Craft Shop



 
Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. The red, white and black colour combo is very striking and the design is amazing. Great to see something a bit different - helps keep the old mojo ticking over! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, This is such a pretty and totally delightful card!!! I didn't know how much I could like this color combo for a Christmas card until I saw this ;)) ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Judy. What a clever card fold and layout. Love this challenge and your adorable card. Will try to play along. I've so missed crafting. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Judy, red was the perfect choice to go with the black and white.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is outstanding. I've never seen anything like it. It's truly wonderful. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!! Love folders and all details just amazing!!
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow......your card is fabulous Judy, love the design! What a sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete