Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION AT LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS


Hi everyone,

I am here tonight to share a card I made for the monthly Challenge at Live and Love Crafts where there is a Christmas Inspiration Collage to inspire.



Well, there was so much inspiration here, I spotted hearts and stars in several places so I included the lovely hearts and stars  from Live and Love Crafts.  The base is embossed  but it is mainly covered with embellishments so is not easy to see.  The Rosette Ribbon, feathers, flowers, Melissa Francis pleated ribbon and of courser the Frantage were also from Live and Love Crafts.  I warned Hubby and our dog to keep out of the way whilst I was doing this or they could well have got Frantaged!  It seemed to be getting everywhere!

The lovely image is from Crafty Individuals, I thought it was so apt having the clock as the main feature along with the cups and saucers.

Everything else has come from my stash.  I must say though I put my heart and soul into this card and just loved making it.   I am really in my element making Shabby Chic cards.  (Or perhaps you had guessed!)


And of course I would like to enter it into the Challenge at Live and Love Crafts

Thanks for looking,

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Judy and so much fabulous details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!! Really very very very lovely!
    Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Judy!
    Well done!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Judy!! Texture, texture and more texture!!!! Love the repeat of soft, 'feathery' embellishments!!!! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and lovely colour scheme
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Judy, soft and pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy,
    Look who's here :-) Thanks for your e-mail, will try to reply later today/tomorrow. WOW; amazing shabby chicness and a great take on the Inspiration collage. The image is beautiful - the clock is a perfect match to the one in the photo. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning judy.really beautiful image and i love your delicate colours and fantastic details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete