Translate

Friday 22 November 2013

TAG YOU'RE IT at CHEERY LYNN

Hi everyone,

I am here tonight with a very quick posting of a Festive Tag Card to share which I made for the Challenge at Cheery Lynn  

I actually loved making this, I made the shape up myself but I am sure it will have been done many times before.  You will see I have used multiple dies from Cheery Lynn, including the hand-made Flowers and leaves.  The inside is decorated too as can be seen on the photograph below.  It is finished off with machine stitching.






I would like to enter this into the Challenge at Cheery Lynn

Thanks for looking and happy weekend to you all,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Judy, this is lovely, what a wonderful mix of flowers and dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy, I love the contrast you have created with the white on the rich background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, your card is very pretty! It's so much fun that you decorated the inside as well! Awesome layers and colour combinations your flowers are very pretty too good luck and thank you so much for playing with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week hugs Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Judy, this is gorgeous my friend. I love the white and dark together with the beautiful flowers and dies you've used. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is so stunning judy.lots of delicous die cut layers and the flowers and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete