Translate

Friday 1 November 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND CHALLENGE - WINTER WONDERLAND

Hi everyone

First I would like to apologise for my absence from Blogging recently, I have been having a few problems with my PC.   I have been unable to make many comments, each time I clicked on the comment link nothing happened.  Anyhow, eventually I found I could re-set Firefox back to its original settings (yeah seems simple but I am useless when things go wrong!) and Yay!  it seems to be ok again now.  It did not help with me getting flu either, just when I was due my flu jab!

Anyhow, today sees the start to a new Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'Winter Wonderland'  You will see I have been playing around with my Cheery Lynn die-cuts again, and I just love this image created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  I am really enjoying making this shaped card.  The image on the inside is from LOTV -  I love this image!

 


Sylvia Zet image for Wee Stamps coloured with Copics
LOTV stamp coloured with Copics
Cheery Lynn Die-cuts
Items from stash
Machine Stitching

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Cheery Lynn Challenge - Borders and Edges 


Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

11 comments:

  1. This card is so nice, idont have words for it

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are sorted now Judy. Love your gorgeous card, lovely image and the shape and detailing is just fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet creation. Wonderful images and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, adorable card. Fabulous use of your Cheery Lynn dies. Love that paper and you have colored the image so sweetly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Judy!! I love the way you colored the images and the star shapes accented with red and integrated with the flourishes and flowers...it's fabulous! I'm glad you're getting better. How miserable to have the flu~ ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing details Juldy..love the way your card opens as well as your coloring the sweet stamped images. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week! -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous as always Judy. A gorgeous image and I love the design and embellies.
    Computers are such a hassle when they don't do as we wish. I had many a problem commenting and losing the edit pencil but realised it was when I used Google Chrome. I have switched to internet explorer and problem solved. Sorry to hear you have been poorly. Hope you are fighting fit soon.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a beautiful shaped card! I love the image that you used and how clever your trims are with the Cheery Lynn Designs dies!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Judy, lovely image and great design as always.
    I'm sorry that you have not been well, I hope you are better now, take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous judy.i love your design and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is deliciously gorgeous for the design team for CCAYR - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. (and all the other gorgeous Christmas cards I've seen here - so inspirational) x

    ReplyDelete