Translate

Wednesday 30 September 2015

SCRAPPING4FUN GRAND PRIZE CHALLENGE - NEWS & PUBLIC VOTE

Hi everyone,

Please do read the whole post because I need a vote!  (You might need a coffee, its a bit lengthy!!!)

Well, aren't I a happy bunny!   You could have knocked me over with a feather when I found that I had won a challenge at http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/   It is simply ages since I entered Challenges and to win like this is such a lovely feeling.

SO - it does not end there.  Now I apparently qualify to enter the GRAND PRIZE CHALLENGE.  There are 9 winners of previous challenges (I think) and we all have been given a lovely Sketch to work to.    

I worked to the Sketch and carried both the design and the sketch to the inside of the card.   (There are no surprises there are there! lol)  Then because I had a couple of scraps of the Pion papers I had used left over I made a little altered gift bag to co-ordinate.  (Again no surprises! )

I used Pion papers (Ornament and Bird Song), image, shabby ribbon and sundry embellishments all from Live and Love Crafts

The lace, pom pom and pearls were purchased locally




You will see that the image is edged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste from Noor Designs Uk.  This structure paste has also been added to some of the flowers.  Then a sprinkling of Glamour Dust has been added.  The small Angel's wings have been tinged with glitter also.





The design and Sketch have been carried to the inside of the card:




I used up my scraps of the lovely Pion papers!



Apparently the next step is a public voting system to determine who wins the prize.  I would love it if you could find the time to pop over this lovely Challenge Blog at http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/   If you feel I deserve the vote it would be brilliant if you could vote for me.  I must confess I am so excited! 

Thank you so much for bearing with me reading this long post and taking the time to look today.  I do so appreciate each and every one of my followers and also all the lovely comments I receive.  They really keep me going, and sometimes are the highlight of my day.

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Love the design.This is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly stunning. I shall go take a peek and vote straight away! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous Judy ! You surely deserve to win... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, for the short time you have to create you did an amazing job.
    thank you for playing along and participating in the GP Winner Challenge.
    Beautiful card and set, love all the detail.
    Good Luck!!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Judy and your creations really have the WOW factor!
    You have got my vote!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning creations Judy. Off now to vote for you. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally amazing work of art, much too good to be just called a card. Fingers crossed that you win
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Judy. You have put a lot of work into your design,
    With all your lovely embellishments you have used and all your art work to
    Make your project complete!!!!!......

    ReplyDelete