Translate

Monday 14 November 2011

LOTV CHRISTMAS CANDLE

Hi everyone,

Here I have a Christmas card in Pink.  I don't usually go for Pink Christmas cards but fancied a change this time.  Although I am happy with the finished result I think I still prefer the traditional or icy blue colours.

There are quite a lot of layers here,  starting with backing paper from my stash, doily followed by a horizontal strip which is edged with Martha Stewart punched strips, lace  followed by ribbon and finally the stamped image which is a Lily of the Valley stamp called 'Christmas Candle (coloured by a very dear friend of mine).  This has been stamped onto a Nestabiality die-cut.  

So, to embellish we have here a mixture of poinsettia and flowers,  Magnolia die-cut flourish, punched stars, Martha Stewart punched 'branch' leaves and pearls.  Oh and not forgetting the Stickles!  Wow that was all a mouthful! lol




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Anything Christmas with pearlsl
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Pearls and Lace
One Stop Craft Challenge - Ribbon and Lace
Hooked on Crafts challenge - Something punched
The Shabby Tearoom challenge - Pastel Christmas

Thank you for looking, 

Judy x

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Judy,adorable image and love all the embellies.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy your card is gorgeous. I love pink even on Xmas card. Such a lovely image and I love your beautiful lace and flowers. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy,love the image and all those layers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Judy!!! Love the soft pinks and that LOTV stamp is colored so beautifully. Have a great week! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Judy, it is pretty but I like icy blues too....love your detail in all the embellishments and the image is beautifully coloured..great card Judy!!!trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy I am in love with this pink masterpiece. All of your layers are so beautiful. Then there's that sweet little gal in her pnk robe. Priceless. Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous judy.fab pretty pink colours and the image and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just gorgeous hun,really love that color and the layers are beautiful hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy,

    This is just beautiful! I love the pink. The card looks soft as is your stamped image. I love how you embellished it as well. Gorgeous work! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty, girly card - I just love it! I have become your latest follower - look forward to more xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um cartão suave com muitos detalhes lindos....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a pretty card. I love pink christmas cards!!

    Thanks for joining us at ATSC:

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete