Translate

Monday 28 November 2011

SIMPLY ADORABLE - GRACE

Just one more from me today.  This time we have a card using the lovely Sugar Nellie digi stamp - Simply Adorables 'Grace'  I never tire of these images!  I think this card would be suitable for almost any occasion, and certainly for someone special.

I have used a mixture of things from my stash for this card, I have not a clue what the papers are, the flourishes which I have used in abundance are Sizzix.  I bought these from EBay.  In addition I have used doily,Cheery Lynn doily die-cut (EBay) Nesatilities, Martha Stewart punch for the leaves and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lovely little heart buttons are from stash as is the ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

I am off to get warm now!  

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Judy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card again and in such festive colours, fab again!!!hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Judy, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just gorgeous so love those images,beautiful detail too hun hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Judy, especialy like the way you,ve used the flourishes, such a sweet image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow,so beautiful judy.your colours are gorgeous and i love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thank you for taking part in the CYDA Buttons or Bows Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Judy - I love this image too. I love the heart buttons and pretty red bow you have used.

    Thanks for joinning in our button and bow challenge this fortnight and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete