Translate

Friday 18 November 2011

TILDA WITH CHRISTMAS TREE

Hi everyone,

Tonight I have another Christmas card using another Magnolia Tilda image which I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers.  Again it is very much a stash card, the embossed tree is a cuttlebug embossing folder, the  leaves and lacy strips are made using the Martha Stewart 'branch' punch and border punch and the poinsettias were from EBay.

This Topper will be listed on EBay on Sunday evening. (There is a link on my sidebar)



I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

I have another one to post soon so I could well be back with another one tonight yet but meanwhile thank you for looking, 

Judy x


3 comments:

  1. This isfab, I love the embossed tree, it is truly stunning...love it!!! Fab magnolia, great colouring and embellies, you are great at these cards Judy! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stunning Judy, love everything about it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card judy.the tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and embossed tree :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete