Translate

Wednesday 23 November 2011

TILDA'S PRESENT TO DECK THE HALLS

Hi everyone, 

I am a dash dash dashing tonight in the hope that I will just make it in time for the Challenge over at  Hannah and Friends as it was their lovely Sketch i worked to for this card Topper. But  first I must say a huge welcome to my new followers and big hugs and thankyou to all my lovely followers for the much appreciated comments I am receiving.  They really do mean to much to me and keep me going!

Again we have another Magnolia Tilda which I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers, Tim Holtz papers, poinsettias from EBay and two martha Stewart punches (border and branch for the leaves)  Everything else was in my stash.



 I would like to enter this into the following Challenge:


Thank you for looking, 

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. Anther great card Judy, looks fab and I love the Tim papers!!!hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy,love the music sheet backing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the image and your colouring. And all those lovely details work so well together!

    Thanks so much for entering Hanna & Friends this time. Hope to see you back soon.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Thankyou for sharing it with us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.i love the musical paper and rich colours and gorgeous tilda and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love the rich traditional colours you have used and the great musical paper. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I like your design!
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Mania Challenge!
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete